Saturday, January 30, 2010

No Hook in the 'Hood

Bowling last Thursday did not go very well for Shelbs; however the JV teams swept Turner and St. Thomas Aquinas while the Varsity teams swept St. Thomas Aquinas only to be beaten by Turner.  I think there was a crack down on hooking in KCK as Shelby could not get her ball to hook.  That is all the commentary about the meet as Shelby made me promise not to post her scores.  Needless to say, next week will be much better in Olathe and Mission.  Go Raiders!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boo to not posting scores! Who cares how low? Show me a bowler who hasn't struggled, and I will show you a liar! I get beat by a girl half my age on a regular basis. Rememebering how tough it was will make it all the more impressive when you go back someday and whip that place!